Sunday, October 4, 2009

Top 10 RC Cars Of 2009!

I was searching the internet for information on traxxas the other day and I came across a cool squidoo lense about the top 10 rc cars and trucks of 2009. It's good to see people talking about the best rc nitro and electric cars on the market today. Good for discussion and good for the hobby.

Ok so here's how the list goes and lets see if you all agree with the enthusiast who wrote it.

Top 10 Rc cars & Truck list via squidoo...

1. HPI Savage X
2. Traxxas Revo
3. Traxxas 4 Tec
4. Tamiya TNX 5.2R
5. Team Associated TC3
6. Traxxas Jato
7. HPI Bajaosho
8. Kyosho Lazer ZX5ir
9. HPI Firestorm
10. HPI MT2


Now although this is a good list I do see some problems with it. The Tamiya TNX 5.2R in 4th? I don't think so, also I do think the MT2 is better then the HPI Firestorm, but that's just my 2/cents.

All in all not a bad list from an "enthusiast".

FASTEST RC CAR!

Here is a treat for you guys, check out this crazy fast rc car!


No comments:

Post a Comment